SSPACE upholds the protection of your privacy and personal data. These values are part of SSPACE's corporate social commitment in the context of the Sustainable Development Policy.
Any personal data collected or used by SSPACE for its own business purposes acts as the controller (hereinafter "SSPACE" or "we", "us", etc.) and agrees to implement appropriate measures to ensure the protection, confidentiality and security of the personal data of the data subjects from whom the collected data is collected, in accordance with legal requirements, and, in particular, the laws regarding the protection of personal data applicable in Indonesia.
The purpose of this privacy and data protection policy (hereinafter the “Data Protection Policy”) is to inform you about the commitments made by SSPACE to ensure your personal data are respected and protected.
You have the right to object to certain uses of your personal data including the use of your personal data for direct marketing. See what your rights are and how you can exercise them here.
This Data Protection Policy applies to all processing of personal data implemented by SSPACE, acting as the controller, in Indonesia, in relation to external persons (hereinafter “you”), including but not limited to clients, prospects, partners, job applicants, users of our products and services (such as self-service bike systems), suppliers, service providers and Internet users.
Data Collected by SSPACE?
SSPACE collects information from you when you register on our website, fill out a form, or subscribe to our newsletter. When ordering or registering on our website, as appropriate, connecting with our services, contacting us (including through social media), taking online surveys, or otherwise interacting with the platform you are asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, or other relevant information.
The types of Personal Data We Collect may include but are not limited to:
- Account Information. Login data username, password, including email address, account status and age.
- Profile data. Including profile photo, job, education, and skills information.
- Browsing data. Including visit history, pages visited and time spent on our websites or Apps.
- Contact Information. Data such as name, email address, physical address, phone number, or other contact information.
- Device Information. Data from which your device could be identified, such as device serial number, or about your device, such as browser type.
- Fraud Prevention Information. Data used to help identify and prevent fraud, including a device trust score.
- Location Information. Precise location only to support services such as Find My or where you agree for region-specific services, and coarse location.
- Usage Data. Data about your activity on and use of our offerings, such as app launches within our services, including browsing history; search history; product interaction; crash data, performance and other diagnostic data; and other usage data.
- Financial Information. Details including salary, income, and assets information where collected, and information related to SSPACE-branded financial offerings.
- Government ID Data. In certain jurisdictions, we may ask for a government-issued ID in limited circumstances, including when setting up a wireless account and activating your device, for the purpose of extending commercial credit, managing reservations, or as required by law.
- Other Information You Provide to Us. Details such as the content of your communications with SSPACE, including interactions with customer support and contact via SSPACE's other social media channels.
How do SSPACE Protect Your Personal Data?
SSPACE uses personal data to power our services, to process your transactions, to communicate with you, for security and fraud prevention, and to comply with law. We may also use personal data for other purposes with your consent.
Depending on the circumstance, SSPACE may rely on your consent or the fact that the processing is necessary to fulfill a contract with you, protect your vital interests or those of other persons, or to comply with law. We may also process your personal data where we believe it is in our or others’ legitimate interests, taking into consideration your interests, rights, and expectations. More information is available in the product-specific information embedded in our products and features as described above.
The information we collect from you may be used to:
- Process your transaction;
- Send periodic emails about our products and services;
- Develop and improve our products, services, communication methods and the functionality of our websites;
- Manage our everyday business needs regarding your participation in our contests, sweepstakes or promotional activities or request;
- Communicate information to you and to manage your registration and/or subscription to our newsletter or other communications;
- Understand and assess the interests, wants, and changing needs of consumers, to improve our website, our current products and services, and/or developing new products and services;
- Improving your user experience; and
- Comply with Law. To comply with applicable law — for example, to satisfy tax or reporting obligations, or to comply with a lawful governmental request.
SSPACE does not use algorithms or profiling to make any decisions that would significantly affect you without human review. SSPACE also does not use or disclose sensitive personal data for any purposes that would require a user to exercise a right to restrict processing under applicable law.
How is Personal Data Shared by SSPACE?
SSPACE may share personal data with SSPACE-affiliated companies, service providers who act on our behalf, our partners, developers, and publishers, or others at your direction. SSPACE does not share personal data with third parties for their own marketing purposes.
- Other third-parties. Your personal data will also be used by us or shared with our sponsors, advertisers, advertising networks, advertising servers, social media networks, and analytics companies or other third-parties in connection with marketing, promotional, data enrichment (to find out more about our privacy key terms follow the link) and other offers, as well as product information.
- Others. SSPACE may share personal data with others at your direction or with your consent, such as when we share information with your carrier to activate your account. We may also disclose information about you if we determine that for purposes of national security, law enforcement, or other issues of public importance, disclosure is necessary or appropriate. We may also disclose information about you where there is a lawful basis for doing so, if we determine that disclosure is reasonably necessary to enforce our terms and conditions or to protect our operations or users, or in the event of a reorganization, merger, or sale.
Protection of Personal Data at SSPACE
We implement various security measures to keep your personal data safe. We use encryption technology to secure sensitive information sent through our website.We are constantly working to improve on these safeguards to help keep your personal data secure.
Privacy Protection of Children's Personal Data
We understand the importance of taking extra precautions to protect the privacy and safety of children using SSPACE products and services.
Most of SSPACE’s websites are designed and intended for use by adults. Where one of our websites is intended for use by a younger audience, we will obtain consent from the person with parental responsibility before we collect personal data where it is required by applicable laws and regulations (the age at which consent is necessary varies from Country to Country).
If you are a child under the age where parental consent is required in your Country, you should review the terms of this Privacy Notice with your parent or guardian to make sure you understand and accept them. If we discover that we have collected personal data from a child without consent from a parent or guardian where such consent should have been obtained, we will delete that personal data as soon as practical. Access to certain parts of the SSPACE’s websites and/or eligibility to receive prizes, samples or other rewards are generally limited to users over a certain age.
We sometimes use your personal data to carry out age verification checks and enforce any such age restrictions.
Cookies and Other Technologies
SSPACE's websites, online services, interactive applications, email messages and advertisements may use "cookies" and other technologies. These technologies help us to better understand user behavior including for security and fraud prevention purposes, tell us which parts of our websites people have visited, and facilitate and measure the effectiveness of advertisements and web searches.
- Communications Cookies. These cookies are used to enable network traffic to and from SSPACE’s systems, including by helping us detect any errors.
- Strictly Necessary Cookies. These cookies are set as required to provide a specific feature or service that you have accessed or requested. For example, they allow us to display our websites in the proper format and language, to authenticate and verify your transactions.
- Other Cookies. These cookies are used to understand how visitors interact with our websites and online services, including by helping us to assess the effectiveness of advertisements and web searches. SSPACE also uses these cookies to remember choices you make while browsing, so we can provide you with a customized experience.
In addition to cookies, SSPACE uses other technologies that help us achieve similar objectives.
In some email messages SSPACE sends to you, we provide a “click-through URL” that links you to content on the SSPACE website. When you click one of these URLs, they pass through a separate server before arriving at the destination page on our website. We track this click-through to help us determine interest in particular topics and measure whether we are communicating with you effectively. If you prefer not to be tracked in this way, you should not click graphic or text links in email messages.
Ads displayed by SSPACE ad platforms may be displayed on other SSPACE Social media or Stocks apps. If you do not wish to receive ads targeted to your interests from these SSPACE ad platforms, you can choose to disable Personalized Ads, so your SSPACE ID will not receive such ads on any device used. You may still see ads SSPACE, SSPACE News, or Stocks based on context like your search query or the channel you are reading. If you disable Allow Apps to Request to Track, third-party apps cannot request to use the Advertising Identifier, a non personal identifier served by the operating system on your device, to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies.
We will keep your personal data for as long as we need it for the purpose it is being processed for. For example, where you make a purchase online with us we will keep the data related to your purchase, so we can perform the specific contract you have entered and after that, we will keep the personal data for a period which enables us to handle or respond to any complaints, queries or concerns relating to the purchase.
Your data may also be retained so that we can continue to improve your experience with us and to ensure that you receive any loyalty rewards which are due to you.
We retain the identifiable data we collect directly for targeting purposes for as little time as possible, after which we employ measures to permanently delete it.
We will actively review the personal data we hold and delete it securely, or in some cases anonymise it, when there is no longer a legal, business or consumer need for it to be retained.
Our Companywide Commitment to Your Privacy
To make sure your personal data is secure, we communicate our privacy and security guidelines to SSPACE employees and strictly enforce privacy safeguards within the company.
Changes to Policy
SSPACE may update this Data Protection Policy at any time to reflect possible new practices and service offers. In such case, the date of the Data Protection Policy will be updated and indicate the date when such changes were made. We invite you to check for any possible updates of this Data Protection Policy, which will be published on the websites of SSPACE. If SSAPCE makes any changes it considers substantial, you will be informed by a notice posted on our websites.
SSAPCE has also appointed a Data Protection Officer, who can be contacted at: Fatmawati Mas Blok B5 Kav.205, Jl. RS Fatmawati No. 20, Cilandak Barat, Cilandak, South Jakarta, Indonesia, 12430.
Thanks for using our website.